Yesterday (Monday, 9-10) I drove down to West Windsor (NJ) to see and take
pictures of the Crested Caracara.
 I was there between 11:30AM and 4:30PM and the bird was quite active, feeding
in the fields and sometimes being harassed by a couple of Kestrels and in one
occasion by a Merlin falcon.
 While the bird spent most of the time on the ground, sometimes it came to
perch on one of the poles that are located at the entrance of what is called
the Grover farmhouse. The entrance is located in front of Millbrook Drive &
Village Road E. (West Windsor).  If you use a GPS device, these are the
coordinates: 40.275979, -74.602455
 According to reports posted today in NJ birds (http://birding.aba.org), the
Caracara was still in the same location today and it may be there tomorrow.
The weather has been great and the driving from the Holland Tunnel in NYC to
West Windsor is about one hour and a half (90 minutes).
 It is a magnificent bird and this is a picture taken from the road with a long
lens.
 http://www.pbase.com/fpimentel/image/145974552