Hello All.       Sally Swain and I had a Yellow Headed Blackbird,[f], at
the entrance to the ballfields by the Ranger Station amongst a flock of
Brown Cowbirds that numbered close to one hundred as well as a FOS White
Crowned Sparrow. Within the first hour we found our first Dickcissel atop a
Jayco RV at the trailer site. New category!  Then further east while
hiking Burma Road we got a second perched Dickcissel. Later on I birded
with Rich Kaskan and had a number of sizeable Pine Siskin flocks, Dark Eyed
Junco's, Swamp, Chipping, White Throated, and Clay Colored,[3], Sparrows,
a Brown Creeper, a male Northern Harrier, multitudes of GC Kinglets and an
exquisite looking Bobolink by the parking field that Derek Rogers
had spotted . Very birdy morning this.  Good October Birding,        Carl
Starace