Thanks Steve for posting an updated map.  The bird was seen on and off as
late as 4:20 p.m.

Reminder: Please remember to follow the ABA code of ethics when birding.
 Excessive tape playing is not the way to go about trying to see this
rarity and may actually push the bird away instead of enticing it.

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com