Hi All,
Yes, I did see the selasphorus hummer this morning shortly after the
conservatory gardens opened at 8am; it was feeding at the extreme north end
of the north garden, then flew over the north fence towards the Meer.  I
texted the sighting to NYNYBIRD text alert, then had to rush to work.
Unfortunately, no camera with me (took a minor fall over the weekend so am
taking it easy for a few more days), but now that the word is out,
hopefully others with big lenses can find and document this bird.  I did
not get a good look at the spread tail.

Good luck,
Karen Fung
NYC