The Queens County Bird Club Inc. will be meeting
at the Alley Pond Environmental Center http://www.alleypond.com/
at 8pm on Wednesday November 21
{ the third Wednesday of the month}

Our Speaker will be _Robert Dieterich_ doing a presentation on _Australian birds_

Non members and guests are invited to join us
for our meetings featuring noted guest speakers
and to join us on our renowned field trips.

QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.

Trips and Meetings are free! :-)
And please consider joining or making a contribution if you attend or participate.

Please check our website for more information

Arie Gilbert
President: *Queens County Bird Club Inc*.

See http://www.qcbirdclub.org for more information on trips, speakers, and other events