Hello all,
I have posted a few full frame images of the flock of Cave Swallows I saw
today. When I looked at the photos I saw that there were one Tree Swallow
mixed in the flock. In one of the images I counted 34 swallows, but when I
pulled my zoom lens back and fired off the "flock shots" there were at
least five swallows outside of the view finder. So in total this flock of
swallows were more like 40 birds large.

None of the photos are sharp, so take it for what they are - ID photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/landp/sets/72157632063444384/

good birding,

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan