*From:* Matt Sabatine <mattsa...@yahoo.com>
*Date:* January 2, 2013, 8:33:35 AM EST
*To:* Andrew Baksh <birdingd...@gmail.com>
*Subject:* *Re: Tufted duck*

Andrew,

Thanks for the info. The bird is still present in the harbor as of
now(8:30). It was sleeping in the southwest portion of the harbor before it
flew across and landed amongst the police docks and out of sight. Feel free
to post if you think it may aid others in the search. Thanks again,

Matt Sabatine
Bangor,PA