To any birders who frequent Belmont Lake stpk, ST Charles Cemetary and environs,

Derek Rogers and I have been searching for the Barnacle Goose that has been around up until recently.

Both of us were able to relocate Greater White-fronted [ St Charles cemetary as viewed from Wellwood ave ] and Cackling Goose [ Colonial Springs Golf Course ] today in the huge flock, but have not been able to relocate the Barnacle goose.

If you relocate it, and / or have seen it recently, and if you do not necessarily post sightings to this list, kindly please privately email me: I have a friend coming in from out of town who has that as a target, and it would be most appreciated

Arie Gilbert
North Babylon, NY

WWW.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
 WWW.qcbirdclub.org