If this is not a wildly aberrant plumage, I would have to say that these
photos most resemble a species I saw off Ushuaia, the southern tip of
Argentina, the Imperial Shag, which would be quite remarkable. But with
birds, nothing is impossible. ( I do have some photos if anyone has an
interest in seeing them.)

Joel Horman,
Ridge, NY