Hello, Everyone.

I hope this serious cold snap has not affected anyone's ability to get out and
find some interesting birds.
I am coming to Indian Lake in the Adirondacks during the Presidents weekend,
and was wondering if anyone knew of
the exact locations in that vicinity of active feeders which may harbor some
Winter finches (in particular Boreal Chickadee, which
I have not seen in a long time, or a stray Hoary Redpoll (which I have never
seen in Lower 48.) I am also not adverse to searching
for the more uncommon raptors. Perhaps there is a local birder I can contact?

Richard ZainEldeen
Brooklyn, New York