Hello all,
The Iceland Gull Nadir found yesterday on the Reservoir is still present.
When I arrived Bob Washburn had found it, but didn't have it in the scope
any longer. With his directions I refound it and am now looking at it from
the west side of the reservoir (nearest lamppost it 9102, i.e. I'm on the
running path between 91st and 92nd streets.)

Good day for gulling,

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan