No luck finding the Pink-footed Goose at the Camel Farm in Orange County on
Monday or Tuesday. I was there three times both days between 11 AM and 3:15 PM
(afterwards  the sun is in your eyes on clear days). Lots of geese to sort
through but they all had black necks and white cheek patches. A visit this
morning at 10:25 AM was too early since were only about 40 geese present. I
spent the intervals on Oil City Road where there also lots of geese, all
Canadas, and I found very few geese in surrounding areas.

Bill Purcell
Hasting NY