Friends,

In my possession is an unbroken set of Auk journals published by the
American Ornithologists' Union from 1974 through 1999.  Each year
(volume) contains four issues.  Overall, they are in good shape.  They
do, however, need a new home!

Ideally, I'd like for these to be snapped up by a not-for-profit or
someone just starting a career in ornithology.  In either of these
cases, I will provide the whole set freely provided that you (or a
representative) comes to Mount Kisco NY to get them all.  (At this time,
packing them up for shipment is not possible.)

Thank you!

\\ Arthur