I am sorry for my error. These were not all Black Vultures,  most of them
were immature Turkey Vultures,which have a  similar dark gray  head, but when
perched closer you can see that the Turkey Vulture has  a browner feather
tinge,different head and bill shape. (And some of my  close-up even had the
beginning of a red tinge on the face, which I  ignored) The two species are
often seen together, and in this case I  believe that this was a fact, but I,
in my enthusiasm to get close and take good  pictures, did not note that
there might be two different some what  similar species, and only took close
ups of the immature Turkey Vultures,  based on the gray face.

I have several pictures of the birds on the ground at a  distance, but it
is hard to tell which is which, in total of eight.  However, when  most
birds took off, I took flight pictures, and a  couple birds show the white base
in the outer primaries on the wings,  diagnostic of  Black Vultures.

So, I think there were probably a couple of Black  Vultures present, but
most were immature Turkey Vultures, especially the close  up turkey pictures
taken.

I do want to thank those birders who sent  kind  and helpful remarks which
I received about my  wrong identification,which became evident to those who
asked me to  send pictures. It seems to me there should be a standard way of
us   single birders being able to send pictures to verify
sightings,particularly when  you can not have two people ID the sighting.

Andy Murphy