Kyle Bardwell, max kogut, mike kogut and I also hit east pond. we had all the
birds seen by Andrew except did not pick out LB Dowitcher and for shore birds
we can add: least sp, single spotted sp, single black skimmer and many
oystercatchers. Our highlight was the success of the imm. peregrine with a
shorebird in its talons -- maybe it was the LB dowitcher we missed Kyle got
some shots

It was a heron festival on both sides GReat blue, green, yellow crown, black
crown (incl. 12 at big johns pond), great and snowy egrets (23 on east pond)
and highlight on west pond an imm little blue changing plumage about half still
white and other half blue

Also enjoyed brown thrasher, oriole, willow and great crested Flycatchers

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2013, at 12:19 PM, "Andrew Baksh"