Walked from the parking lot out to the bay side, all the way to the point and
back to the parking lot from the 4x4 road.  The following is what was seen:
4 Lesser Black-backed Gulls (varying ages. 1 Adult, 2nd summer and 1 3rd summer)
1 Red Knot
1 Black-bellied Plover
2 Short-billed Dowitchers
18 Lesser Yellowlegs (I've never seen these on the beach before)
1 Spotted Sandpiper (Juvenile)
2000 Sanderling
750 Semi-palmated Plover
20 Piping Plover
100 Ruddy Turnstone
30 American Oystercatcher
100 Semi-palmated Sandpiper

There were loads of Sanderling and semi-palmated plover.  The above numbers
were just an estimate.  There were birds the whole length of the beach from the
tip of the point all the way to Fort Tilden.  My numbers could be very
conservative.

-Isaac