Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

On Nov 16, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Steve Walter <swalte...@verizon.net> wrote:

West End 2 lot. Easternmost pines along northern edge of lot. Not showing
itself at this time.

Steve Walter

-------- Original message --------
From: Jeffrey Ritter
Date:11/15/2013 4:00 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: nysbirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Common Linnet - Kissena Park

I am providing a link to photos of the Common Linnet that I took on Sunday,
Nov. 10 in the Kissena Corridor in Queens. This bird was first sighted by
Seth Ausubel in October. I found it in a mixed flock of sparrows and
finches.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87451099@N02/

Jeff Ritter
Little Neck

This e-mail transmission contains confidential information that is the
property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any retention, disclosure, reproduction or distribution of
the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in
reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. No warranty
is given by NYSIF that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception or
interference. NYSIF disclaims liability for any unauthorized opinion,
representation, statement, offer or contract made by the sender on behalf
of NYSIF. NYSIF's delegation of authorities, setting out who may make
representations or contract on behalf of NYSIF, is available by contacting
NYSIF at mail...@nysif.com. Jurisdiction for all actions arising out of
dealings with NYSIF shall lie only in a court of competent jurisdiction of
the State of New York

Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
*Archives:*