hi all, regarding the Varied Thrush in lower east Manhattan, N.Y. City
(today & recent few days)

2 days ago Anders P. gave coordinates as well as a building number;
Andrew B. & others have also mentioned walking in from near First Ave./
East 19th St. to the thrush-y area, as near where the bird was
originally found (Sunday Dec.15) by Louise Fraza & Pearl Broder.
Thanks also to Anne Lazarus for updates.

good luck & thanks to those giving reports including the publicly-
accessible lists such as this...

Tom Fiore,
Manhattan