Yesterday, my wife Clara and I, checked the Newburgh waterfront briefly
for gulls.  Searching over what now looks like Arctic Pack Ice, we did see
several hundred gulls, at too great a distance to ID in the falling snow.  We
were pleased to see 2 first year Iceland Gulls, among the 20 or so gulls,
feeding on Donuts in the parking lot of Gully's Restaurant.  Gully's is located
at the foot of Washington St., at the Public Boat Launch.

Good Birding,

                       Curt McDermott