Due to multiple inquiries, I am posting the coordinates of the GOEA viewing location

41.423108,-74.001036

I would have done so in my original post as usual, but I could not get a GPS fix

Addl info: I have missed it twice before, both times much earlier in the day. Today the bird came in and landed about 1:30, have learned that others have not seen it until later in the day. Also, while we only saw 1 bird, Have heard from Gerhard { sp?] that there are [ have been ] two birds.

Arie Gilbert
North Babylon, NY

WWW.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
 WWW.qcbirdclub.org