Waterfowl numbers are much lower today. I just finished  a walk around the
reservoir: no sighting of the Red-necked Grebe, Ring-necked Duck or
American Wigeon. Neither did I see any Wood Duck, although there might be
some near the central South end which I couldn't cover as i was walking
with our dog.

The male and female Red-breasted merganser were on the West side. One Ruddy
Duck at the SW corner.

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.