Hi all,
The Red-necked Grebe is continuing on the reservoir near the southeast pump
house. Drake Ring-necked duck is asleep on the ice next to the pump house.
Two Red-breasted mergansers on the northwest side.

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.