I got my morning fix of Turkey Vultures at 0735, albeit, today the pair
(?) were not on the chimney of St. Isador's School, but on the smaller
chimney of the Convent, which is on the same property.

After a hearing test at the VA Hospital in Northport, I visited S.M.S.P.,
and had a small amount of success. A number of Double-crested Cormorants
were showing their "double-crests", while  an Osprey fished. In the marsh
on the west side of the old foot bridge, 2 Greater and 1 Lesser Yellows
fed. Fish Crows were singing for the entire time ( ~ 1 & 1/2 hours) I was
there.

Cheers,
Bob