Hi all,
It was a glorious morning in Central Park. FOS species included
Black-and-white Warblers (3 in total), Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and the
highlight bird, a male Eastern Bluebird found by my friend Brian Padden (I
reported it, but Brian was the one who found it.)

Please forgive us city birders for getting excited over a bluebird, but we
do not see Eastern Bluebirds in Central Park every year. I have not looked
back at my records but of the top of my head this is the 5/6 bird that I
have seen in the 8 years that I have been birding over here.

A crappy photo of the Bluebird and two fuzzy photos of a Gnatcatcher are
the latest photos on my Flickr page.

happy birding,

Anders Peltomaa
Mannahatta