A Cerulean Warbler has been refound this morning, now seen near Bow Bridge.

Below is the NYNYBIRD text alert from Chris Cooper:

"cerulean refound by Kyu Lee at bow bridge."

Bow Bridge is the bridge between the South end of the Ramble, connecting to
the South end of the Lake (rowboat lake) in Central Park.

Happy Birding,

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.