I have a second hand report from Sandra Paci that the Yellow-throated
Warbler has been refound (by Miriam, who found the Cerulean warbler) in the
same area as Gerard described.

South of Tavern on the Green.

Hoping I can connect with it after work.

Anders Peltomaa

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.