On Tuesday, between 2:30 and ~ 6:00 PM, I looked for the previously
reported species, from Cupsogue Co. Pk. to Shinnicock Inlet, without
success. I was rewarded for my efforts by finding FOS Boat-tailed
Grackles (2) in the marsh along Dune Rd, w/o the Ponquogue Bridge. At the
inlet I picked up an immature Iceland Gull, which looked like one of the
individuals that favored this location during this past winter. There was
also a raff of scooters  just inside the mouth of the inlet, but due to the
high winds and rough wave action, I was unable to get a real accurate count
(estimated ~ 230 birds)and the only specie I was sure of, was Surf Scooter,
of which there were many.

Cheers,
Bob