I located the Grasshopper Sparrow in a patch of dead grass seeded area on
the soccer/football field.

High in an oak East of the Ridge I and Tom spotted a Olive-sided Flycatcher
(FOY).

Anders Peltomaa

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
On May 10, 2014 7:49 AM, "Nadir Souirgi nadi...@gmail.com [ebirdsnyc]" <