I led my twice-weekly bird walk in Bryant Park (that little patch of green
between 40th & 42nd St from 5th to 6th Ave) this morning from 8-9am.  Things
are really picking up there!

Most of the activity was high in the treetops, with a few birds skulking in
flower beds and various corners.  There were many warblers way up in the
foliage that I couldn't see well enough to ID, so this is almost certainly an
incomplete list.

The most abundant migrants were Gray Catbirds and Ovenbirds, which seemed to be
under every shrub and table, and confusingly were high in the London Plane
trees as well.

Highlights of the walk were 2 late-seeming Prairie Warblers (a male and a
female), and a Lincoln's Sparrow that landed in a plane at the NE corner of the
lawn, near the Library.

Full list:

Double-crested Cormorant (flyover flock, headed West)
Rock Pigeon
Red-eyed Vireo
European Starling (actually unusual in the park, but a pair is now nesting)
American Robin
Swainson's Thrush
Wood Thrush
Gray Catbird (many)