In my haste to get the word out this morning, I neglected to include the
location of the White-faced Ibis and thought afterwards that I might get
away with it since the location was posted yesterday.

from today. The bird was seen at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge in Queens
County NY. Please see my earlier and yesterday's posts from either Sean
Sime or I for more details on location.

A few digiscoped shots from today can be viewed here
<http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2014/05/jamaica-bay-wildlife-refuge-in-queens.html>.