My girlfriend, Emily, and I had a group of 5 Common Ravens at Calverton
Executive Airpark this morning, while we were about half-way down the
runway.

All 5 seemed to be travelling together (perhaps a pair and some recently
fledged young?). We first noticed 2 in the trees, and 3 on the runway.
While our initial instinct had us calling them crows, we were struck by how
large they looked. Closer looks through the scope revealed much heavier
bills and wedge shaped tails (on at least some - one of them appeared to be
missing most of its rectrices). Unfortunately they flew away over the
treeline north of the runway before we could get close enough for pictures,
but as they flew they began calling, and were very clearly ravens -
relatively high-pitched, drawn-out croaks. We briefly heard them calling
again later as we were walking the trail from the west end of the runway
north to the ball-fields.

eBird checklist here:

Michael Schrimpf
Sound Beach