People are destroying the horseshoe crab population. The fishermen and the
medical industry are taking them. The medical industry takes a portion of
their blood and uses it in bio-med testing. They put them back after but no
one knows how they do in their weakened state. It's out of hand. No one is
stopping this.

petercolenphotography.com