Many of us use these reports and appreciate the updates. I took time off
yesterday to chase the Avocet after getting one of these updates.

And while were at it, I know I would love more info about what's going on
upstate. But since very few people actually report to the list from north of
Rockland County the state list has become more of a NYC/Long Island list plus a
report from the Adirondacks plus when something rare shows at Niagra or near
Buffalo. It's a big state and 99% of it is unreported on this list.

Ebirdsnyc is  no good and used more to report feeder birds.  Seems most of the
upstate birders report to regional lists.

What's the solution? maybe a region 10 list? But I doubt that will ever be
widely used.

Isaac Grant
Senior Loan Officer