The bird has been refound and currently being viewed by Doug Futuyma, John
Gluth, Shai Mitra, Patricia Lindsay. Soon to be joined by Michael Scheibel
who was ordered back and will soon be charging through the mud.

Cheers,

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com