Thanks Jeff!!!!!!  Yes, near the asphalt path but not from the asphalt path, on
the wood-chipped path.

JGluth,  Not sure what happened, I tried typing in just links not photos.  I
will resend now.  Here is a link to my Flicker page just in case, not many
photos there so it won't be a hassle to look for them.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/103732330@N03/

CW1

CW1
View on www.flickr.com Preview by Yahoo