Allan,

Word from individuals is always best but you can track all the birds
reported to eBird.org with the following webpage that shows all species for
2014 for both Oct. and Nov. When you click on the MAP icon next to each
bird it'll bring up a map with Red icons for observations within the past
30 days:

eBird.org Bar Charts: NYS for 2014 (Oct & Nov)
<http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?src=changeDate&getLocations=states&states=US-NY&parentState=US-NY&reportType=location&monthRadio=on&bMonth=10&eMonth=11&bYear=2014&eYear=2014&continue.x=35&continue.y=9&continue=Continue>

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Allan Mueller <akcmuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on my New York list and noticed that I need several geese -
> White-fronted Goose, Ross's Goose, Cackling Goose, and Brant.
>
> Sometime in the next week or so, my wife and I will be traveling across
> New York, so if you find any of these species, please contact me.
>
> I will also need directions (Lat Long works great).
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Allan Mueller
> 20 Moseley Lane
> Conway, AR 72032
> 501-327-8952 home
> 501-339-8071 cell
>

> "I ain't never did no wrong."
> Elvis Presley in "One Night"
>
>  --
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
> *Archives:*
> The Mail Archive
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
> Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
> *Please submit your observations to **eBird*
> <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>*!*

Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC