The *Queens County Bird Club Inc.* will be meeting at the Alley Pond
Environmental Center, 228-06 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY 11362-1906
<http://goo.gl/8cnmjT> >Map of location<

at 8pm on Wednesday, October 15, 2014{ the third Wednesday of the month}

Our speaker will be Janet Zinn, presenting "The Birds and Beasts of
Tanzania"

Come on safari with photographer Janet Zinn as she presents images from her
recent birding and wildlife expedition to northern Tanzania. Experience the
thrill of Africa's predators and the beauty of its avian inhabitants while
picking up some useful tips for planning your own trip of a lifetime.

Janet picked up her first camera at age 8 and has never looked back. Her
work has appeared in National Geographic's Global Birding, in print and web
advertising, and in literature for non-profit organizations such as the U.S.
Fish and Wildlife Service, International Rivers, Audubon, and the Sierra
Club. To see her work, visit her website at http://www.jczinn.com/

Non-members and guests are invited to join us for our meetings featuring
noted guest speakers and to join us on our renowned field trips.

* QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.  *

Nancy Tognan
Vice President: *Queens County Bird Club Inc*.
See  <http://www.qcbirdclub.org/> http://www.qcbirdclub.org/ for more
information on trips, speakers, and other events!
See our 'Birding Maps & Locations' page for directions to and info about
many local birding hotspots