11/14/14, Friday
Pat Pollock

Pied-billed Grebe close to west pumphouse north end of Reservoir
1 American Coot
on west/south sides no other surprises; mostly No. Shovelers, Ruddies, Can.
Geese, Mallards, and usual gulls as far as I could tell.

Unfortunately, little work is being done on the now torn up north stretch of
the Reservoir - no workers around today, and the 2 I I saw yesterday were
having an early lunch - never saw anyone working there after they dug up the
track and erected fences so we can't bird along that stretch.  I called the
79th St. Yard, l/w, no one got back to me.