In a true Patagonia Picnic Table Effect, Pat "eagle eyed" Lindsay found a
Henslow's Sparrow near the south west corner at the Riis Park Golf course.
This is near a strip of vegetation that runs south towards the beach.

Several of us saw the bird as it moved but not the killer looks that
Lindsay got. While searching I literally almost stepped on an American
Bittern hiding in the vegetation that took off heading into the golf course.

Good luck if you go!

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com