A few photo's of the remarkable West Village COUCH'S KINGBIRD can be viewed
here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jgluth_brb/sets/72157647619226294/

Luckily the bird was in view in the park adjoining 99 Jane Street when we (Tim
Dunn, Pete Morris, and I) arrived, and remained so for ~15 minutes before
flying west toward the Hudson River down Jane Street. It was seen again,
briefly, ~30 minutes later as it flew over heading east toward Greenwich St. In
addition to the locations kindly provided by Ben Cacace and Arie Gilbert, the
bird is probably also foraging on the many rooftop gardens in the neighborhood,
so keep your eyes to the skies if you try for it. Good luck to all who do.

John Gluth (Suffolk County)