I just got to Abington sq took subway from midtown give it a shot. No luck in 5
minutes. Two young birders rigged out in Swarovski and big camera got in from
CT early  this am spending most time around Jane + Washington - NO kingbird for
them all day. On way to Washington and Jane passed 3 more birders been at it "a
couple of hours" NO sighting. Lots of people with bins at wash + Jane. Breaking
my don't chase rarities honored in the breach today my 10 minutes (so far) has
yielded no better luck. I too had been hoping someone would have posted earlier
but most folks apparently don't like bad news I guess. Kind of odd in this
world.

L  Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Angus Wilson