From: "syschiff" <icte...@optonline.net>
Date: Mar 11, 2015 12:40 PM
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Pt. Lookout
To: "NYSBIRDS_L" <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>

 Following up on a report, we went to the West Marina at Pt. Lookout and
found the BREEDING PLUMAGE RED-NECKED GREBE. The bird was within the
breakwater and we walked out along the floating walkways to get closer for
an increasable photo opt.

At Jones Beach a distant flying large raptor may have been the Goshawk.  At
the turn to the loop pkwy to Pt. Lookout, there was a BOAT-TAILED GRACKLE
and 2 ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS, 1 perched and another hovering.

Sy Schiff
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
*Archives:*
The Mail Archive
<http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
*Please submit your observations to **eBird*
<http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>*!*