Good Morning,
      Those trying for the Caracara in Orange County today should know that the
bird did seem to be effected by the presence of the group yesterday.  Although
the bird was not approached yesterday at any close distance, through it's
moving about and the pursuit that followed, it was apparent that the bird
requires a WIDE berth.  My suggestion would be to stay in the area of the farm
parking lot, that was graciously offered up by the owners, so long as vehicles
remained on FIRM ground.  Please, respect these farmers, who were very kind to
all yesterday and please respect the bird.  The lot is on the East side of the
road.
Good luck to all.  Positive and negative results welcomed.

Good Birding,
Curt McDermott

Sent from my iPhone