I went back out this afternoon and found 4 adult LBBG at Floyd and 5 adults at
Plum Beach. With the 2 first winters from this morning (after reviewing my
photos I'm retracting the 3rd winter) that makes a total of 11 Lesser
Black-backed Gulls in Brooklyn today. Also approximately 250 HEGU/25 GBBG/9
RBGU/16 LAGU between the 2 sites.

A brief stop at Coney Island around 5:30 yielded 0 LBBG and less than 50 gulls
total though 15 of those were GBBG.

Shane

Sent from my iPhone