From: bounce-119311973-60311...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119311973-60311...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Seth Ausubel
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:50 AM
To: post NYSbirds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Oops. Egret flew.

Across bay in the general direction of Captree Island.

Sent from my iPhone

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions
including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and
completeness of information,  viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and
legal entity disclaimers, available at
http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email