Hi All,

As we wind down towards the long sought after May/June overnight Pelagic, I
thought I would share with you some data coming across the wire from a
Pelagic that was run out of NJ waters this weekend.

The highlights include: Sooty, Great, Cory's and Audubon's Shearwater, 1
Jaeger sp, 1 *Black-capped Petrel, 2 South Polar Skuas at point blank range*,
5 Arctic Terns, a few Leach's Storm-Petrels and 1 Red Phalarope. Multiple
Cuvier's Beaked Whales, Risso's Dolphin and Loggerhead Sea Turtle rounded
out the marine mammal list.

We are going to the same type of temperature break with a mixture of south
and east winds over the course of this week. What this means, is that we
have a good shot at these and more.  If you were on the fence then the NJ
report ought to get your juices going--act quickly, if you want in as there
are just a few spots left.

If you have any questions or would like to reserve a spot--You can
register/reserve space for the trip by E-Mail or phone:
E-Mail: i...@paulagics.com
Call Paulagics at 215-234-6805.

*Full information on registering with the always helpful and friendly Paul
or Anita Guris here:
http://paulagics.com/?page_id=41

Cheers,

--