I just called and they said the bill wasn't coming up today. So people should
still call as soon as possible but those who can't manage today can still call
tomorrow and have their voices heard. It was a quick phone call, no waiting,
and took less than a minute

From: michael.gal...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:04:54 -0400
Subject: [nysbirds-l] feral cat bill
CC: insr...@buffalo.edu
To: nysbirds-l@cornell.edu

Forwarding  for Gerry Rising:
The feral cat bill is to come up within hours. Please call Senate majority
leader John Flanagan at 518-455-2071 to oppose it. Just say you oppose Senate
1081. It will take a few seconds to do this and opposing this bill is VERY
important to birds and other wildlife.

Having never made such a call before, I was very hesitant to do so myself, but
I found it very simple. A young woman answered and asked for my message. I said
that I opposed Senate 1081. She thanked me and promised to pass my message on
to the senator. I thanked her and we hung up. That was it.

Numbers count in this world. Please help.

Gerry Rising
insr...@buffalo.edu
Thank You

Mike & Sylvia Galasmichael.galas6@gmail.com716-345-5419 cell