Thank you for this email. My favorite cat came to us as a ferrel cat. He has
now been neutered and is well fed with purchased cat good.

Simply neutering ferrel cats instead of killing them will achieve the se goal
in an average of 6 or 7 years. During this time, I personally think they eat
many more rodents than birds. Yes! I LOVE birds

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com