I have processed some photos of the Red Phalarope which are included in a
blog post (
http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2015/07/shorebirds-are-shiznit.html). The
post also includes a link to my flickr page with enlarged images.

One note on this bird that no one has yet to mention. This bird has a
defect left leg from what appears to be a healed injury. I noticed today
that she seemed to push off from her right side before taking flight and
seemed to land funny; I mentioned the possible injury to Bobby Kurtz and
Sam Janazzo but did not confirm the leg issue in the field until cycling
through my photos later at home.

A really gorgeous bird that was a delight to observe!  Many thanks to Bob
Anderson for the find and to Robert Proniewych and others who were quick to
spread the word.

Cheers,

--
風 Swift as the wind