Thanks for posting Rob. I just got a call from Ken about the Phalarope and he
also confirmed that the Lark Sparrow continues at Robert Moses State Park.

Please check the previous posts for details on the location.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain